When my professor put a machine-readable quiz on his website, I made an app for my Phone to do the quiz.. Today I ported it to the desktop and I’d like to share it:
It requires .NET Framework 4.0.
To feed it with questions, you need a text file (preferable in UTF-8 encoding) that follows these simple rules:
- question-answer blocks are separated by one empty line
- question-lines begin with ‘Q: ’
- answer-lines begin with ‘A: ‘
- category-lines begin with ‘C: ‘
- multiple Q/A/C-lines per block are allowed
There’s a sample file in the *.zip.
You can load a file from your computer, or from a remote location (eg. a textfile in a public dropbox folder).